Monday, July 20, 2009

North Shore

We are still in the Loveland and Carter Lake, CO area and have been staying at the North Shore RV Park. This is a "free range" area where Elk are abundant and there are supposed to be Mountain Lions around also. The only wildlife we saw was some deer and our neighbors.

Yesterday I did some fly fishing, but didn't have any luck. I was using a dry fly that the guy at the "Fly Shop" in Estes Park said was a good pattern. However, it looked like most of the people I saw fishing, were using a wet fly.



Today we are moving a few miles away to the Riverview RV Park and will stay there until Thursday. We have a site right on the river. I think I will try to do some more fly fishing, but with a wet fly.

Thursday the 24th is our 10th wedding anniversary ! ! ! I'm not sure what we will do to celebrate, but whatever we do, it will probably be some where in Wyoming.


Carter Lake.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your big catch. Love the pictures, sounds like you having a good time. What is Laura doing? Is she fishing too,
    Loved the pictures of Landon. My how he is growing,
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete